Wilderness Family Outfitters
- Price:Starting from $6500 US
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map01 Sep 2018 - 30 Sep 2018
- Duration:10 Days/11 Nights
Wollaston Lake is located in northern Saskatchewan, in Canada's northern shield and is a road accessible camp. The true beauty of this place is the ruggedness of its landscape, the towering rock formations and the seemingly endless forest.
The accommodations at Wilderness Family Outfitters are rustic, clean and comfortable. Its main lodge is big, bright and provides a perfect setting to eat or unwind after a long day of adventure. Flush toilets and showers are only a 10-20 second walk from your cabin. Wi-Fi is available in the main lodge if you need to keep in touch.
**Note: hunting dates to be determined.
Main Camp (Sun pm to Tue am)
Main Camp (Wed pm to Fri am)
Cree River Camp (Wed pm to Fri am)
Cree River Camp (Sun pm to Tue am)
- Daily transportation while in camp.
- Hunting stands, in boats and on foot.
- Hide preparation and freezing.
- Guide service.