Wilderness Family Outfitters
- Price:Starting from $1625 US
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map25 May 2018 - 15 Sep 2018
- Duration:4 Days/4 Nights
Wilderness Family Outfitters is located at Wollaston Lake in northern Saskatchewan, in Canada's Northern Shield and is also a road accessible camp.
The two, modern cabins each sleep four and have a fridge and 3-piece bath for your comfort and are just steps from the water and the main lodge. Its main lodge is big, bright and provides a perfect setting to eat or unwind after a long day's adventure. There are also rustic cabins.
The 4/night, 3/day trip includes flights from Saskatoon to Points North, transportation from Points North to camp, lodging, boat, boat-fuel, all meals and guide.
Light housekeeping (LHK) packages are also available.
Full American Plan Packages Available:
(Per person/minimum 2 people)
- 4 Night/4 Day - $1,625 US
- 5 Night/5 Day - $2,030 US
- 6 Night/6 Day - $2,250 US
- 7 Night/7 Day - $2,400 US
Wollaston Lake is one of the most well-known fresh water fisheries in North America. It is best known for its monster northern pike and is also home to 3 other species of fish. Walleye, lake trout and Arctic grayling along with the northern pike make up "The Grand Slam."
- Return flights from Saskatoon and transportation to lodge.
- Accommodations and meals. Non-alcoholic beverages.
- 3 - day's fishing.
- Boat and fuel.