Wollaston Lake Lodge Ltd
- Price:Starting from $10200 US
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map09 Jun 2018 - 22 Aug 2018
- Duration:9 Days/9 Nights
The Wollaston Lake Lodge Experience: "Remote Fly-in Catch and Release Trophy Fishing". Given its excellent reputation, there aren't many seasoned freshwater anglers who won't recognize the lodge name. Whether you are a first-time guest or one of the many return guests who continue to enjoy Wollaston Lake Lodge year after year, there is no denying the attraction of this world-class catch and release fishing destination.
This is a luxury lodge in the most pristine wilderness setting you could imagine. Located just south of the Arctic Circle in the remote reaches of northeastern Saskatchewan's boreal forest, it is this crown jewel of freshwater lakes. With premium equipment and expert guides, guests are well prepared to take on this adventure and be pampered in the process. Take on the challenge of the Wollaston Lake Lodge Grand Slam, featuring northern pike, lake trout, walleye and Arctic grayling.
- Round-trip charter flight from Winnipeg, MB to the lodge.
- One night accommodation in Winnipeg on northbound journey (based on double occupancy).
- Shuttle service between hotel and airport in Winnipeg.
- Hearty breakfast, shore lunch with beverages, hors d'oeuvres and dinner with house wine.
- Comfortable, modern cabins with hot showers.
- High-speed wireless internet.
- Daily housekeeping/laundry service.
- Professional guide for every two anglers.
- Main lodge with lounge and meeting facilities.
- Fully equipped Lund Pro-V boats with depth finders, trolling motors, spring-ride pedestal seating and raised casting decks.
Optional Extras: Liquor, tackle, gratuities, confectionery items, rental fishing equipment, additional daily fly-outs or fly-backs and therapeutic massage.
*Fishing Licence is not included.