What We Learned on Our Road Trip
By: Becky & Rocco
Rocco and I learned a lot on our road trip and we would like to pass that knowledge on to you for your next road trip. Here are our top 10 Road Trips Tips:
1) Saskatchewan is NOT flat.
2) Never leave a dog – no matter what its size – alone in a car with a bag of beef jerky, even if it’s sealed. Those zip locks are no match for a determined dog!
3) Maybe it’s the mother in me, but I strongly suggest packing baby wipes. Regardless of whether there’s a baby in the car, you will need them.
5) Goats are awesome.
6) Pack Benadryl or hydrocortisone cream, even if you think you’re not allergic to anything. Chances are that you're wrong. I was.
7) It is entirely possible for a person to develop a crush on a Saskatchewan town…or as I like to call it, a "Saskamance".
8) It is also possible for a person to develop an addiction to gas station cappuccinos in less than a week, so beware!
9) Having a mobile device along for the ride is so helpful, especially when you have www.2sk.ca bookmarked as your go-to site while travelling through Saskatchewan.
10) Gelato and ice cream make every road trip a happy road trip!
Check out the photos and videos from our Road Trip: