Welcome! You are viewing an archived issue of SaskSecrets, Tourism Saskatchewan's Online Newsletter, from April 2013. To read the current issue of SaskSecrets, click here
Get Social With Us!
We’re online and so are you, so let's get together! You can find us on seven social channels and we'd love to hear from you. Help us spread the good word about Saskatchewan via:
- Facebook - We post about interesting things happening around the province, places to go, things to do, amazing photos and more. There’s so much to share that we’ve even started a Fishing in Saskatchewan Facebook page.
- Twitter (@saskatchewan) - We tweet out fun snippets to keep you in the loop.
- Instagram (@tourismsask)– Love a good photo? We share gorgeous shots that we hope will surprise and inspire you to explore.
- Tumblr – Our travel bloggers share stories from the road, post guest blogs and share news from our tourism partners.
- Pinterest – Our boards are full of pins with beautiful imagery that link to useable information from a variety of sources.
- YouTube - We upload videos from our blogger road trips, as well as share our commercials and other promotional videos.
- Google + - Circle us to get the latest on Saskatchewan travel and tourism opportunities.
We’d love to see pictures from your Saskatchewan vacations (past and present). On Twitter or Instagram use the hashtag #exploresask to let us know you’re posting great Saskatchewan content. If you're out and about at an event this summer, be sure to use #Sask2013 to let us know what you were up to!
We will keep our eyes open and retweet/share as relevant posts become available. Help us share how great this province is.