Welcome! You are viewing an archived issue of SaskSecrets, Tourism Saskatchewan's Online Newsletter, from April 2013. To read the current issue of SaskSecrets, click here
April 2013 SaskSecrets
Wow-oh-wow! This spring has been interesting, wouldn’t you say? Since the weather can’t make up its mind, neither can we. We’ve got an interesting mix of information to share with you this month:
- Something wintery like hockey – The Mastercard Memorial Cup is coming up in Saskatoon and it’s time to start making your party plan while in the city
- Something springy like fishing – The Ministry of Environment has a new licensing system, find out what it is and how it works in our trivia question.
- Something summery like golf – let’s face it, golf can only be enjoyed when the weather is hot; Harbour Golf Club & Resort has a great package you should plan to take advantage of.
- Something for all seasons – Lake Diefenbaker Destination Area may be known for its fishing, but there’s so much more to discover year-round.
- And last but not least something to keep the conversation going – we’ve got information on all of our social media channels and we want to hear from you!
It’s hard to believe, but summer is coming. We hope that the articles in this month’s issue help to get you excited about what’s to come. If you need help with your plans, contact our Travel Counsellors: 1-877-237-2273.