Welcome! You are viewing an archived issue of SaskSecrets, Tourism Saskatchewan's Online Newsletter, from December 2013. To read the current issue of SaskSecrets,click here.
Baby it’s cold outside! There’s no hiding from it, may as well embrace it and that’s why this issue is full of fun and exciting ways to get the most out of winter. Here’s what’s covered:
- The province’s premiere, four season destination, Elk Ridge Resort, has some great winter packages.
- The Canadian Tourism Commission selected a new Canadian Signature Experience that can only be enjoyed in the snow - dogsledding!
- For the diehard angler in your life, our 2014 Fishing & Hunting Guide is ready to order.
- Festivals! Winter festivals! Some indoor, some outdoor, all with fun for the whole family.
- We're doing a give away, you'll have to check our trivia question to find out how to win!
- Head north into the boreal forest on your cross country skis, our feature package is an adventure you won’t soon forget.
If you can believe it, we ran out of space in this issue for everything that’s going on, so check in on our social channels so you don’t miss anything!
Photo via Instagrammer @JennSmithNelson