Welcome! You are viewing an archived issue of SaskSecrets, Tourism Saskatchewan's Online Newsletter, from July 2012. To read the current issue of SaskSecrets, click here.
The "I Love Saskatchewan Summer!" Video Contest
Saskatchewan is famous for beautiful summers; long days, bright sunshine, fun at the beach, camping, swimming and so much more.
We’d love to see you enjoying your Saskatchewan summer. All you have to do is create a short (one minute or less) video of you or your friends having summer fun in Saskatchewan, and you might win one of three GoPro Video Camera packages (which each include $500 cash) or the grand prize, $4,000 cash!
HOW TO ENTER:
2. Post the video to YouTube. Make sure it’s titled, "I Love Saskatchewan Summer!". If you don’t already have one, you’ll need to create a YouTube account, which is really easy to do.
3. Visit www.saskvideocontest.com to fill in the entry form. We’ll need the usual stuff (name, address, etc.) PLUS the link to your video.
4. All entered videos will be displayed at www.saskvideocontest.com
HOW TO WIN:
a) Beautiful Saskatchewan scenery (parks, lakes, cities, forests – everything!)
2. A Go Pro Camera Package will be awarded to videos with the most votes on our website at the end of the contest (you and your friends can vote once per video per day).
3. A GoPro Camera Package will be awarded to the creator of the best video by someone age 13-18. This contest is open to anyone age 13 and up – see contest rules for full details.
Contest closes September 17, 2012. Click here for more information and complete rules.