Welcome! You are viewing an archived issue of SaskSecrets, Tourism Saskatchewan's Online Newsletter, from June 2014. To read the current issue of SaskSecrets, click here.
June 2014 SaskSecrets
It took a while, but summer is finally on its way. If you are looking for ways to make the most of this beautiful season, here are some ideas:
- You might be surprised by the discoveries in southeast Saskatchewan. Follow along on a fun road trip.
- Love a party? Craven Country Jamboree’s 10th Anniversary is well worth the trip.
- Top ten signs you need to hit the road and #ExploreSask.
- The only thing better than fishing is free fishing! Try it out during this summer’s Free Fishing Weekend.
- Get a feel for back country canoe trips with a half-day primer package.
- Looking for a bit of lake luxury? This month’s trivia question tests your knowledge of travel offerings on Saskatchewan lakes.
For even more inspiration and fun ideas, follow Tourism Saskatchewan on social media for news about contests, events, activities and to see more great Saskatchewan imagery.