Welcome! You are viewing an archived issue of SaskSecrets, Tourism Saskatchewan's Online Newsletter, from May 2014. To read the current issue of SaskSecrets, click here.
April showers? Check. May flowers? Nobody knows for sure when those first blooms will appear, but as the weather warms up, our thoughts definitely turn to being outside and smelling the roses.
With such diverse landscapes and activities, our province is a great place to go on a summer adventure. We’ve got some suggestions for you:
- Are you an adrenaline junkie or nature lover? Or maybe you’re looking to get outside and recharge? We have got an outdoor adventure that will fit the bill.
- Staying in a bed and breakfast is a great way to meet locals and learn about the secrets of the area. We have a list of the Top 10 B&B’s in the province, so book your stay today!
- Saskatchewan has a healthy arts and culture scene, and nowhere is that more evident than our annual fashion and design events.
- “Ness Creek is not a place, it’s a state of mind.” Find out exactly what that means by taking in one of three summer music festivals hosted there.
- Check out this month’s feature package located along the shores of Lake Diefenbaker – a cabin stay with golf at your fingertips.
- Actively promoting and participating in sustainable tourism is an important task, and we have many operators and products in the province that do just that. Check out our trivia question to learn more.
If you’d like to “social”ize, visit us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+ and Tumblr!