Welcome! You are viewing an archived issue of SaskSecrets, Tourism Saskatchewan's Online Newsletter, from September 2013. To read the current issue of SaskSecrets, click here
Aaahhh Saskatchewan in the fall, one of the best times of year; no bugs, changing leaves, cooler days, but still some heat, harvest is in full swing and the sunsets are always outstanding. There's so much to enjoy during this time of year, so let’s get started:
- Prince Albert National Park has some new additions, oTENTiks. They're perfect for late season camping.
- Farmers are clearing their crops and local eateries are taking full advantage of the bounty. Find out where to eat local while in rural Saskatchewan.
- Ladies, looking for a fun trip to take with your girlfriends to explore our province? Check out Women on the Go tours, lots of laughs are a guarantee on their tours.
- Beach season may be gone for another year, but that doesn’t mean you should put away your bathing suit. It's time to visit a destination spa.
- Looking for a little small city romance? Our feature package may fit the bill.
- It’s true hockey season isn’t far away, get in the spirit with this month’s trivia question.
There’s lots more fun to be had this season, so keep an eye on our social media feeds so you don’t miss a thing!