Elk Ridge Resort
Dog Sled to Dining
$ 599 cdnAvailable from 01-Dec-2013 to 30-Apr-2014 1 Day / 1 Night package
This is your opportunity to be a part of the world of mushing in the boreal forest!
Snuggle in the warmth of your parka and toque as you glide down the trail with the sled dogs while making memories amidst the edge of the largest forest region in Canada.
Mid-Week Mushing Special (available Monday to Thursday)
No experience is necessary. Sundogs Excursions friendly, skilled, local and interpretive guides share their love of nature and in-depth knowledge of the landscape and sled dogs with you. Born to run, the dog’s enthusiasm for the trail is inviting! You’ll also have an opportunity to drive a sled with your guide as coach!
- 1 night stay at Elk Ridge Resort – Woodland King or Woodland 2 queen room.
- This special package also includes a 1/2 day of dogsledding (3 - 4 hours) and includes stop in heated tent for warm lunch.
- Use of head-to-toe insulated outerwear for dogsledding, complimentary use of snowshoes on Elk Ridge or Sundogs trails.
- All four-star resort amenities (waterslide, fitness center, hot tub).
- Chef's local 3-course dinner with wine pairing in Copper Ridge Restaurant at Elk Ridge Resort.
- In room Welcome Basket (toque with some snacks)
$599.00 - Two guests per sled
(weight limit two guests approx. 350 lbs.)
$839.00 - One guest per sled
(extra comfort and twice the driving time)
- All items listed above.
Based on double occupancy. Taxes are not included. Based on availability. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or group function. Cannot be booked December 20, 2013 - January 1, 2014.
Call 800.510.1824 to book this amazing offer today!