Minor Bay Lodge & Outposts Ltd
Deluxe 4 Day American-Plan Fly-In Fishing Packages
$ 3795 usdAvailable from 05-Jun-2013 to 09-Aug-2014 4 Day / 4 Night package
Located on Wollaston Lake, Minor Bay Lodge is home to monster Pike.
Wollaston Lake, in northern Saskatchewan Canada has long been known among anglers as one of North America's premier freshwater fisheries for trophy "Monster" pike and lake trout. In addition to the trophy pike and lake trout Wollaston Lake also offers anglers the opportunity to catch and release quality walleye and Arctic grayling.
If you are looking for an exceptional trophy pike fishing adventure where friendly, personalized service combined with a relaxed atmosphere in a pristine wilderness environment, you need look no further than Minor Bay Lodge & Outposts on Wollaston Lake, Saskatchewan.
Minor Bay's main, American-Plan camp consists of a main guest lodge and seven fully-modern guest cabins plus a variety of service buildings.
American Plan Features:
- Experienced, professional fishing guides
- Delicious meals prepared by our expert chef and served in our comfortable lodge dining room by friendly staff.
- Exceptional accommodations in private, fully-modern guest cabins, ranging in size from 2-bedroom, two-guest cabins to our deluxe, 4-bedroom eight-guest cabins.
- All cabins are equipped with electric lights, electric baseboard
heat, comfortable double beds and full 3-piece bathrooms with large glass-doored shower stalls.
- Custom-made 18’ and 20’ boats featuring padded swivel seats, floorboards, large casting decks, fish locators and powered by dependable 50 hp 4-stroke outboards.
2014 American Plan Packages:
3-day Ruby American-Plan package - $3,395 p/p (if available)
4-day Emerald American-Plan package - $3,795 p/p
7-day Diamond American-Plan package - $5,195 p/p
8-day Platinum American-Plan package - $5,795 p/p
- Accommodations in private, fully-modern guest cabins, daily housekeeping service
- Daily guided fishing in custom-outfitted boats, 1 guide for every 2 guests.
- Return air transportation from Saskatoon to Minor Bay Lodge via private plane
- Home-cooked hot breakfasts, shore lunch, pre-dinner appetizers & dinners.
Provincial and Federal sales taxes.
Saskatchewan conservation fishing license.
Overnight accommodations and meals in Saskatoon.
Staff and guide gratuities.
For additional Information, please see our website
or phone: (204) 982-9680 / (306) 633-4900 (Jun - Aug)
Toll Free: 1(888) 244-7453