Selwyn Lake Lodge Inc
Selwyn Lake Lodge 8 Day Standard Package
$ 6995 usdAvailable from 15-Jun-2015 to 26-Aug-2015 8 Day / 8 Night package
Selwyn Lake Lodge is a premiere fly-in fishing lodge that offers luxury to the executive sportsman. Selwyn Lake is 45 miles long, 18 miles wide and spans across the Saskatchewan and Northwest Territories border. Guided fly-out day excursions to four other locations are also available.
A fishing vacation at Selwyn Lake lodge is hassle free. Here you'll experience impressive world-class trophy fishing for Lake Trout, Northern Pike and Arctic Grayling. There are ten private guest suites each with deluxe twin beds, bathrooms and daily maid and laundry services.
Selwyn Lake Lodge Standard Package includes:
- Meet and Greet transportation in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and return
- Private charter from Saskatoon to Stony Rapids and return
- Float plane transportation from Stony Rapids to Selwyn Lake Lodge
- Lund aluminum boat, equipped with 40-hp Honda outboard motors, padded swivel seats, fish locators and gas
- Professional guides for every two anglers, delicious daily shore lunch included
- Gourmet meals, including hors d'oeuvres and fine wines prepared by our professional chef
- Guest cabins with private bath facilities
- Daily maid and laundry service
- Use of top quality rods and reels
- Access to lounge with fireplace, bar, reception area, tackle shop, gaming table just off the dining room, all with a complete wrap-around deck
- 4-Day Rate - $4,495/person 8-Day Rate - $6,995/person
- All items listed above (All Inclusive)
Prices are per person and in US funds.
For additional information, please see our website or
Tel: (306) 933-9453
Toll Free: 1(800) 667-9556 (Canada/US)