Backcountry: Change or Cancellation Penalties
Once a backcountry camping permit is printed, you cannot change or cancel the backcountry permit.
- If you have not printed your backcountry camping permit, the following change and cancel rules apply:
- Changes to dates, permit holder name or park made prior to 2:00 p.m. CST of scheduled arrival date will incur a $15 change fee.
- Shortening your stay or cancelling your permit more than 24 hours prior to 2:00 p.m. CST of arrival will incur a $15 change and/or cancellation fee.
- Shortening your stay or cancelling your permit less than 24 hours prior to 2:00 p.m. CST of arrival will result in the forfeit of two nights of camping.
- These fees are in addition to the non-refundable reservation fee.
If none of the above conditions apply, Saskatchewan Provincial Parks will apply the relevant transaction/penalty charges if you:
- Shorten any dates on a reservation.
- Change arrival date, except to extend a reservation by arriving earlier.
- Downgrade to a lower-priced site or activity.