Saskatchewan is one of the most affordable places to camp in Canada, and our provincial parks and recreation sites offer a wide range of camping experiences to choose from. All of our primary campgrounds offer service centres with free bathroom and shower facilities and most offer laundry facilities and playground areas. Fresh drinking water, fire pits, fire wood and picnic tables are available at all provincial parks. Saskatchewan's natural beauty and clean air make camping in a provincial park a refreshing experience.
2020 reservation dates coming soon – sign up for Sask Parks Newsletter to be notified when dates are announced
NOTE: Camping fees vary by service type and location, see Campsite Reservation Service for details. All fees are subject to change - All prices include taxes - Full payment for all booking categories is required at the time of booking (Visa/Mastercard). Reservation, change, cancellation and Call Centre surcharge fees are non-refundable.
Annual Park Entry Permit
Nightly Camping Fees
Seasonal Camping Fees
Group Camping Fees
Spring Shoulder Season Promotion
Cannington Manor and Fort Carlton Entry Fees
Swimming Pool Fees
Day Use Facility (Picnic Shelters/Rec Halls) Rental Fees
Changes and Cancellation Fees
Booked through Campsite Reservation Service: $12.00
Booked through Call Centre: $14.00
- Reservation fees are non-refundable.
Saskatchewan Provincial Parks require an entry permit year round. Purchasing an annual pass is a great way to ensure that you can enjoy park offerings in every season. If you arrive at a park without a permit and the entry gate is closed, signage will indicate where a permit can be purchased.
Charged on a per vehicle basis, and must be paid in order to access any Saskatchewan Provincial Park.
- 1-Day: $10.00
- Weekly: $40.00
- Transferable Annual Permit (non-refundable): $75.00
- Saskatchewan seniors (65+) FREE - Vehicle Park Entry Permit required (with ID)
Vehicle Park Entry Permit fee (optional at time of booking) + Campsite Fee + Booking Fee
*No refunds once a Annual Park Entry Permit has been issued. Lost or stolen entry permits will not be refunded or replaced.
- Full Service: $42.00
- Electric: $32.00
- Non-Electric: $20.00
- Economy: * $18.00
- Equestrian: * $20.00
- Camp-Easy: $65.00
- Mongolian Yurt: $110.00
Annual Park Entry Permit fee (optional at time of booking) + Campsite Fee + Booking Fee
Not all campsite types are available at all parks.
*These campsites are non-electric and may not have all amenities, including full site furnishings or access to firewood and service centres.
- Electric: $2,600.00
- Non-Electric: $1,400.00
- Economy: $1,100.00
- Seasonal campers now require a Annual Park Entry Permit
Note: This fee is NOT included in the cost of your Campsite Fee.
Annual Park Entry Permit fee (optional at time of booking) + Seasonal Campsite Fee + Booking Fee
- Electric: $120.00
- Non-Electric: $80.00
- Economy: $72.00
- Electric: $180.00
- Non-Electric: $120.00
- Economy: $108.00
- Electric: $240.00
- Non-Electric: $160.00
- Economy: $144.00
All fees listed are per night.
Note: Annual Park Entry Permit fee is NOT included in the cost of your Campsite Fee Vehicle Park Entry Permit fee (optional at time of booking) + Campsite Fee + Booking Fee
- Electric: $27.00
- Non-Electric: $15.00
- Economy: $13.00
- Adult = $4.00
- Youth (6-18 years) = $1.00
- Family = $9.00
- Child (5 years and under) = FREE
- Daily = $5.00
- Weekly = $25.00
- Full Season = $75.00
- Daily = $2.00
- Institutional Camp = $2.00
- Weekly = $10.00
- Full Season = $30.00
- Daily = $14.00
- Weekly = $70.00
- Full Season = $210.00
Campsite Reservation Service for the following
Reserve recreation halls directly through parks: $400/day
Note: Annual Park Entry Permit fee is NOT included in the cost of your Campsite Fee|
Annual Park Entry Permit fee (optional at time of booking) + Facility Fee + Booking Fee
- If you change your reservation to a different Saskatchewan Provincial Park - it is considered a cancellation.
- Cancellation and change penalties are outlined in Reservation Changes or Cancellation Fees
- The customer attempted to cancel their reservation or notified Saskatchewan Provincial Parks of their circumstances
- There are grounds for a refund - see Refund Application Eligibility
At the park:
- Once you're in the park, with the permit for your site and choose to leave early - you could lose the cost of up to 4 remaining camping nights.
- Once you’re in the park - refund requests should be directed to park management.