- Interested in hosting a Special Event?
A special event within the Ministry of Parks, Culture and Sport is defined as any activity out of a provincial park’s ordinary routine that occurs one to two times per calendar year. Examples include athletic events, car shows, concerts, film productions, fishing derbies, fundraisers, weddings, etc.
What is required to host a Special Event?
- Download, complete and submit a Special Event Policy and Application. (note: application must be downloaded to your computer to be filled in and submitted)
- Receive agreement and/or permit for approved event.
- Pay applicable special event fees directly with the park where the special event will be hosted.
- Abide by all conditions agreed upon.
Special Event Application: Cancellation Penalties
- Cancellations made 14 business days or less prior to 8am of the first date of your event will result in the forfeit of all fees.
- To cancel your Special Event, written notification must be sent to email@example.com.