- Interested in hosting a Special Event?
A special event within the Ministry of Parks, Culture and Sport is defined as any activity out of a provincial park’s ordinary routine that occurs one time per calendar year. Examples include athletic events, car shows, concerts, film productions, fishing derbies, fundraisers, weddings, etc.
What is required to host a Special Event?
- Download, complete and submit a Special Event Policy and Application. (note: application must be downloaded to your computer to be filled in and submitted)
- Receive agreement and/or permit for approved event.
- Pay applicable special event fees directly with the park where the special event will be hosted.
- Abide by all conditions agreed upon.
Special Event Application: Cancellation Penalties
- Cancellations made 14 business days or less prior to 8am of the first date of your event will result in the forfeit of all fees.
- To cancel your Special Event, written notification must be sent to email@example.com.