- Fun in the Water!
There is no better way to beat the Saskatchewan summer heat than to take a swim. Most of our parks offer clean, sandy beaches with designated change houses and washrooms.
Our province has nearly one hundred thousand lakes making our beaches numerous. With tranquil waters, beautiful shorelines and heart stopping sunsets - we have some of the best beaches in the country.
NOTE: Saskatchewan parks do not offer life guard services at the beaches. Ensure that children are properly supervised.
Make a splash at one of our floating inflatable waterparks! These parks are family-friendly, offering endless amounts of fun for our guests. Each park is set up differently, with a mix of teeter totters, trampolines, obstacle courses and more. For information on fees and hours of operation, please visit each waterpark’s website.
Parks offering Inflatable Waterparks
|Provincial Park / Rec Site||Waterpark|
|Rowan’s Ravine||Wild Waves Waterpark|
Parks offering swimming pools
|Provincial Park||About the Pool|
Enroll your kids in Red Cross Swim this summer! They'll learn water safety, swimming skills, and have fun while being physically active. Each swimming level builds on previous skills learned in past levels. Visit the Red Cross website to review swimming lesson information and ensure your child has completed the prerequisite swimming level before enrolling.
Reservation Fees and Charges
- Fees and penalties are based on the reservation type as outlined in Fees and Charges.
- Reservation charges, change and cancellation fees, and call centre surcharges are non-refundable. Under extenuating circumstances, campers may be eligible for a refund of camping fees if the request meets the grounds for refund.
Need to know a bit more?
Swimming Lessons - Know Before You Go
- Swimming lessons are not transferrable from one person to another.
- Swimming lessons are scheduled for set times from Monday to Friday, and booked by the week.
- A Park Visitor Programs Authorization/Registration Form will be sent with the confirmation email which must be completed and returned upon arrival of the first day of swimming lessons.
- A parent or guardian must sign a separate form for each participating child.
- Swimming lesson reservations made online or over the phone can be paid for using Visa and MasterCard credit cards.
- Swimming lesson reservations made in person at a provincial park may be paid by Visa, MasterCard, or cash. Every person over the age of three must pay admission to enter facility.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible person 15 years of age or older.
- Children under six years of age must be actively supervised by a parent or guardian and within arm’s reach at all times.
- Proper swim attire must be worn at all times.
- Clean t-shirts, non-denim shorts and water shoes may be worn over proper swim attire.
- Children, and anyone who may be incontinent, must wear protective swim diapers.
- No smoking, glass containers or alcohol allowed.
- Food and drink is allowed on grassed areas only. No sunflower seeds.
- No outside pool toys or water balloons allowed (with the exception of lifejackets, personal flotation devices and water wings).
- For more information regarding Red Cross Swimming, visit www.redcross.ca.
For a complete listing of park rules - see our Rules & Regulations page
How to Reserve
From campsites or swimming lessons to planning a day trip requiring a picnic shelter rental, you can plan and book it all in advance and rest easy knowing your favourite place is waiting for you when you arrive. You can even book a Camp-Easy site and really leave your troubles behind!
|Available 24/7||Note: Online Reservation system will
not be live until April 2021
|Visa / MasterCard
|When clicking the RESERVE NOW button, you will be taken to our reservation site (different web site).
You can return back to SaskParks.com at any time by clicking on the Sask Parks logo.
|Reserve using the Call Centre|
|Available 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. CST
7 days a week
|1-833-7SKPARK (1-833-775-7275)||Note: Call Centre will not be
live until April 2021
|Reservation fees are non-refundable|
Did something come up? Need to change something?
Swimming Lesson: Change or Cancellation Penalties
- Changes to dates, participant names or swimming level or cancellations made before 12:00 p.m. CST on the Friday prior to the first day of swimming lessons will incur a $15 change and/or cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made after 12:00 p.m. CST of the Friday prior to the first day of swimming lessons will result in the forfeit of all swimming costs.