- what kind of site do you need?
Our parks and recreation sites offer a wide range of camping experiences to choose from with different types or classifications of sites. All of our primary campgrounds offer service centres with free bathroom and shower facilities and most offer laundry facilities and playground areas. Fresh drinking water, fire pits, fire wood and picnic tables are available at all provincial parks.
On top of our standard campsites, we also offer a variety of nightly camping options to suit your needs:
- Accessible and barrier-free campsites provide wheelchair-accessible sites close to accessible service centres.
- Double sites that allow two camping parties to camp in close proximity to one another.
- Group camping is great for campers who need three or more campsites in their own designated area.
- Camp-Easy offers a tent or yurt camping experience without the hassle of bringing and setting up your own equipment.
- Equestrian camping is ideal for campers and their horses to explore parks on horseback.
- Backcountry camping offers campers a rustic camping experience.
- Hammock camping offers you a unique way to spent the night in our great outdoors