About The Program
The Saskatchewan Provincial Parks seasonal camping program offers the opportunity to secure a campsite from mid-May to the end of August, and into September at some locations. Seasonal bookings are offered at a discount from the regular nightly camping rates.
There are 19 provincial parks and recreation sites that offer the seasonal camping program, and the seasonal sites are always in high demand. Due to the popularity of the program, sites are allocated via a lottery system each January.
*Some parks are affected by 2018 fall park upgrade projects - check with individual parks for details.
The 2018 seasonal camping draw is complete
Campsites have been allocated and successful applicants have been notified. Please check back in January 2019
See - List of 2018 Seasonal Campsites
2018 Upgrade Projects
The following seasonal campsites will be affected by park upgrade projects beginning prior to September 30, 2018. Dates subject to change.
- Little Fishing Lake - Seasonal camping ends Friday, September 14, 2018
- Peck Lake - Seasonal camping ends Friday, September 14, 2018
- Stabler Point - Seasonal camping ends Friday, September 14, 2018
- Trails End - Seasonal camping ends Friday, September 28, 2018
- Shady Lane - Seasonal camping ends Friday, September 28, 2018
- Matheson - Seasonal camping ends Monday, August 20, 2018.
- Murray Doell - Seasonal camping ends Monday, September 3, 2018.
- Fish Creek - Seasonal camping ends Monday, September 3, 2018.
- Bison Hollow - Seasonal campers will be required to relocate to Riverside Campground on Monday, September 3 until September 30th, 2018.
- North Campground - Seasonal camping ends Sunday, September 23, 2018.