Information

Address: View on map
Box 5000
La Ronge, SK  S0J 1L0
Stanley Mission Location: Lac La Ronge Provincial Park, adjacent to Stanley Mission on the N shore of the Churchill River. 44 km N of La Ronge on Hwy 102 then 36 km E on Hwy 915. Boat access only.
Holy Trinity Anglican Church is the oldest standing building in Saskatchewan, built between 1854 and 1860. It is the oldest wood-frame church west of the Red River, made from locally cut and hewn timber. The church still contains original materials including hinges, locks and stained glass that were brought from England. It was designated a Provincial Historic Site on August 26, 1981 by the Saskatchewan Government.

Open Year Round

Rates & Hours of Operation

  • Free admission
  • Rate details : Inquire locally for boat transportation to the site.
  • Hours of operation : No formal open hours.

On-Site Amenities & Services

  • Pit toilet

Tour Information

  • Self-guided tour

Attraction Features

  • Birding/Wildlife viewing
  • Natural History/Natural Sciences
  • Provincial Historic Park
  • National Historic Site

Certifications & Affiliations

  • Museums Association of Saskatchewan member
  • Provincial Heritage Property Designation