Moose Jaw, SK S6J 1N2 Moose Jaw
Daylight Trolley Tours take you through Moose Jaw historic avenues and heritage-filled downtown on a replica electric streetcar circa 1911 - 1932. On Fri and Sa nights, be sure to check out Ghost Tours and Tales of Murder aboard the Trolley.Did you know, you can charter the Trolley? Weddings, reunions, family gatherings and so much more call (306) 693-8097 for more information.
Tours leave from the Tourism Moose Jaw Visitor Information Centre, located at the corner of Hwy 1 and Thatcher Dr E, Moose Jaw.
20-May-2015 to 28-Aug-2015
Rates & Hours of Operation
- Debit card accepted
- Major credit cards accepted
- Family rates
- Rate details : Day time city tours $13 adults, $11 seniors and youth, $7 children, preschoolers free, $35 family. Call for group rates. Night time Ghost Tour $15. Rates subject to change.
- Hours of operation : Limited tours in May and Jun. Daily tours in Jul and Aug. Call for schedule.
On-Site Amenities & Services
- Tourist information
- Public internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Meeting rooms
- Gift shop
- Picnic area
- Modern washroom
- Guided tour
- Natural History/Natural Sciences
- Visitor Reception Centre
- Outdoor mural