Saskatoon, SK S7L 6M8 Location: Adjacent to Batoche National Historic Site.
Join in the most celebrated Metis Festival in North America - Back to Batoche Days. This celebration held every third weekend in Jul has been enjoyed for nearly 50 years by Metis people from across North America. Discover the wonderful culture and music of the Metis people at this family-oriented, drug and alcohol free event that is open to everyone. Camp under the stars or reserve an electrical site.
16-Jul-2015 to 19-Jul-2015
Rates & Hours of Operation
- Group rates
- Rate details : Rates upon request.
On-Site Amenities & Services
- Limited wheelchair access
Group Tour Information
- Group tour services
- Bus tours accepted
- Bus parking
- Driver admission complimentary
- Escort admission complimentary
- Estimated viewing time (hours) : 4
- Advance Notice Requirements / Additional Group Tour Information : Group rates available upon request.
First Nations & Metis Events
- Cultural Celebration
Arts & Culture Events
- Art / Craft Show & Sale
- History and Folklore
- Performing arts
- Pioneer / Agricultural Activities
- Community Celebration