Address: View on map Location: Adjacent to Batoche National Historic Site.
Experience the most renowned Métis Festival in North America - Back to Batoche. This festival, held annually every third week in July, has been celebrated for 48 years. Discover the lively culture, traditions, food, dance and music of the Métis! Family-oriented, drug and alcohol-free event where everyone is welcome! Reserve an electrical site or camp under the stars. Come and enjoy!
19-Jul-2018 to 22-Jul-2018
Batoche National Historic Site, Duck Lake Interpretive Centre, Le Rendez-Vous Cultural Centre.
Rates & Hours of Operation
- Group rates
On-Site Amenities & Services
- Limited wheelchair access
Group Tour Information
- Group tour services
- Bus tours accepted
- Bus parking
- Driver admission complimentary
- Escort admission complimentary
- Estimated viewing time (hours) : 4
- Advance Notice Requirements / Additional Group Tour Information : Group rates available upon request.
First Nations & Metis Events
- Cultural Celebration
Arts & Culture Events
- History and Folklore
- Performing arts
- Pioneer / Agricultural Activities
- Major event