Address: View on map Cherrydale Golf Inc Location: Trailhead: Cherrydale Golf Inc, 10km SE of Yorkton on Hwy 16, 3.2km N on Cherrydale Rd.
The Cherrydale Birding Trail is part of the Yellowhead Flyway Birding Trail Association’s extensive trail network. This beautiful walking trail travels through 40 acres of native prairie preserve that is home to more than 60 species of native flowers and plants, 30 acres of natural wetlands and plenty of duck, waterfowl, bird and small animal species, making it a true nature lover's paradise.The trailhead is located at Cherrydale Golf Inc near the city of Yorkton, and visitors are encouraged to give a donation of their choice to help support the conservation of this natural area.
Open Year Round
Cherrydale Golf Course and clubhouse, Buffalo rub stone at far N end of trail.
- Length : Travels through 40 acres of natural prairie and wetlands
- Difficulty : Beginner to intermediate
- Surface : Natural terrain
- Environment : Mid-Boreal Uplands Eco-region - native prairie grass
Additional Trail Information
- Parking at trailhead
- Interpretive signs at trailhead
- Interpretive signs enroute
- Self-guided nature trail