Blackmur's Athabasca Fishing Lodges
- Price:Starting from $2695 US
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map08 Jun 2018 - 31 Jul 2018
- Duration:4 Days/4 Nights
Situated on the shore of Engler Lake, this remote mini-lodge features a complete dining room and five separate guest cabins. Bathrooms with hot showers are centrally located. Meals are home-cooked and served in the dining room, overlooking beautiful Engler Lake. Engler Lake is located near the inlet of the Riou River and is part of a chain of remote lakes and rivers emptying into Lake Athabasca. Fishing for northern pike and walleye is superb. Arctic grayling and whitefish are also available.
Self-Guided Fly-in Wilderness Fishing
- 4-night/4-day fishing $2,695 US per person
- 8-night/8-day fishing $3,795 US per person
Maximum of eight people per trip/stay.
Because you fish close to the lodge on this small lake, you don't need a guide. You have unlimited use of the boats, motors and fuel. You choose your own schedule, and can be out on the lake when you want. Its cook and lodge manager ensure that your stay will be both comfortable and fulfilling.
Fishing licence must be purchased online and printed before coming to the lodge.
Go to http://saskatchewanlicences.active.com to purchase the licence.
If you need assistance, the call centre toll-free number is 1-855-848-4773.
- Round-trip turbo prop charter flight from Saskatoon to Stony Rapids (500 miles/2 hours).
- Transfers in Saskatoon and Stony Rapids.
- 20-minute floatplane transportation between Stony Rapids and Engler Lake Lodge.
- Comfortable private cabins with a view of the lake, 24-hour electricity, central showers and bathroom facilities.
- Separate main dining lodge with home-cooked meals and lounge area.
- Shore lunch boxes equipped for your use.
- Comfortable 16-ft/ boats with swivel seats, nets, paddles, gas and 25 h.p. motors.
- Radio communication to the main lodge.
- Satellite phone.
- Self-guided/unlimited hours on your schedule.
- Camp manager and cook onsite.
All package prices are per person and in US funds, based on double occupancy.
Discounts available for group and family packages.
Does not include Saskatchewan fishing licence or taxes.
Advance booking is recommended and subject to availability.