Blackmur's Athabasca Fishing Lodges
- Price:Starting from $4495 US
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map08 Jun 2018 - 14 Sep 2018
- Duration:4 Days/4 Nights
Nestled in a remote wilderness bay, Otherside River Lodge and Cabins has all of the amenities of a full, four-star facility with world-class fishing in the Canadian wilderness on Lake Athabasca.
Lake Athabasca is the largest lake in the province and is recognized as one of the "Big Fish" waters of the world. Whether you're after trophy lake trout, Arctic grayling, trophy northern pike, whitefish or walleye, you'll find them all here. Best of all, you'll feel you have the great outdoors all to yourself.
Full American Plan Packages available at Otherside River Lodge:
- 4-night/4-day guided fishing - $4,495 US per person
- 8-night/8-day guided fishing - $6,395 US per person
Non-fishing packages also available:
There's still plenty to do at Athabasca if you prefer not to fish, or perhaps fish for only part of your stay. Join one of the scenic flights, or choose a side trip by boat to several scenic locales, such as Pine Channel or to Grease Bay with its picture-perfect waterfall. Of course, it's also hard to beat taking some time to simply relax and enjoy the tranquility and beauty of the northern wilderness.
Fishing licence must be purchased online and printed before coming to the lodge.
Go to http://saskatchewanlicences.active.com to purchase the licence.
If you need assistance, the call centre toll-free number is 1-855-848-4773.
- Round-trip turbo prop flight from Saskatoon to Stony Rapids (500 miles/2 hours).
- Transfers in Saskatoon and Stony Rapids.
- 20-minute floatplane transportation between Stony Rapids and the lodge.
- Comfortable private cabins with separate bedrooms all with a view of the lake, hot showers, 24-hour electricity, air conditioning and daily maid service.
- Breakfast and evening dinner meals served in the lodge.
- Daily noon shore lunch on the lake prepared by your guide.
- Separate main dining lodge with lounge and meeting area.
- Hors d'oeuvres at Happy Hour in the lodge preceding evening dinner.
- Wireless internet service - bring your own laptop.
- Professional guide for each two fishermen.
- Loaner fishing rods available. Bring your own reels and tackle.
- Comfortable deluxe 18-ft. fishing boats with swivel cushioned seats, casting decks, 40 h.p. Yamaha and 60 h.p. E-Tec motors, and two-way radios.
- Walking trails along the river near the lodge.
All prices are per person and based on double occupancy.
Prices are in US funds and are subject to change.
Does not include Saskatchewan fishing licence or taxes.
Advance booking is recommended and subject to availability.