Minor Bay Lodge & Outposts Ltd
- Price:Starting from $3895 USD
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map11 Jun 2015 - 31 Jul 2015
- Duration:4 Days/4 Nights
If you are looking for an exceptional trophy pike fishing adventure where friendly, personalized service combined with a relaxed atmosphere in a pristine wilderness environment, you need look no further than Minor Bay Lodge & Outposts on Wollaston Lake, Saskatchewan.
Minor Bay's main, American-Plan camp consists of a main guest lodge and seven fully-modern guest cabins plus a variety of service buildings.
American Plan Features:
- Experienced, professional fishing guides.
- Delicious meals prepared by our expert chef and served in our comfortable lodge dining room by friendly staff.
- Exceptional accommodations in private, fully-modern guest cabins, ranging in size from 2-bedroom, two-guest cabins to our deluxe, 4-bedroom eight-guest cabins.
- All cabins are equipped with electric lights, electric baseboard
heat, comfortable double beds and full 3-piece bathrooms with large glass-doored shower stalls.
- Custom-made 18’ and 20’ boats featuring padded swivel seats, floorboards, large casting decks, fish locators and powered by dependable 50 hp 4-stroke outboards.
2015 American Plan Packages available:
3-day Ruby American-Plan package - $3,495 p/p (if available)
4-day Emerald American-Plan package - $3,895 p/p
8-day Platinum American-Plan package - $5,795 p/p
- Return air transportation from Saskatoon to Minor Bay Lodge via private plane
- Airport meet and greet service upon your arrival in Saskatoon.
- Ground transfers between airport and hotel in Saskatoon.
- Ground transfers between Saskatoon & Points North Landing & lodge.
Provincial and Federal sales taxes.
Saskatchewan Conservation fishing license.
Overnight accommodations and meals in Saskatoon.
Staff and guide gratuities.
For additional Information, please see our website
or Tel: (204) 982-9680 / (306) 633-4900 (Jun - Aug)
Toll Free: 1(888) 244-7453 (Canada/US)