- Price:Starting from $1950 US
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map09 Apr 2018 - 22 Apr 2018
- Duration:2 Days/3 Nights
Highland Outfitters, Saskatchewan's premier waterfowl and big game outfitter, is located on the South Saskatchewan River in the heart of the Central Flyway.
Highland Outfitter’s lodge is located on high ground with an elevation of approximately 2,000 feet in the midst of the snow goose migration flight path. You can take advantage of this by going freestyle hunting in the complete decoy spread in the afternoon and evening after your morning guided hunt.
The camp spread is walking distance from the lodge, so you can come and go freestyle hunting as you please. A true piece of paradise to hunt migrating geese in a field spread during the afternoons and evenings. Pass shoot right from the deck as the geese fly over the lodge. Take a fully guided day hunt and then get to spend the balance of your time as you choose, whether that means more hunting, catching a nap at the lodge, or sitting on the deck enjoying a drink and watching the migration.
Highland Outfitters offer fully guided waterfowl, upland and white-tailed deer hunting packages.
- 2.5 days (five hunts) and hunting licence.
- 3 nights in camp - all meals and camp lodging included.
- Arrive Sunday, depart Wednesday afternoon or arrive Wednesday, depart Saturday afternoon.
- Mid-day transportation to and from Saskatoon, SK (airport).
- Guiding and transport during the hunt, blinds, decoys, and private land access.
- Bird processing (breasted), packaging, and freezing.
- Wireless internet access at camp.
- Provincial Sales Tax.
- Ammunition (can be ordered prior to hunting).
- Federal Sales Tax (2.5% for non-residents).
- Firearm Permit ($25 Cdn).
- Hotel in Saskatoon, SK, if needed for flight arrivals/departure.