Lloyd Lake Lodge
- Price:Starting from $4995 US
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map01 Sep 2018 - 30 Sep 2018
- Duration:4 Days/4 Nights
Saskatchewan has been a famous bear hunting destination for many years. Record-book black bears, colour-phase bears, and just the sheer number of bears have hunters returning again and again.
Hunting in northern Saskatchewan’s remote wilderness is amazing. Lloyd Lake Lodge boasts an 100% success rate in bear hunts since 2001.
All sites are baited daily and monitored by trail camera. Bow, muzzleloader, and rifle hunters are welcome.
Trips to Lloyd Lake Lodge are all-inclusive from Fort McMurray, AB.
Visit Lloyd Lake Lodge's website for package information.
- Return air travel from Fort McMurray, AB to Lloyd Lake Lodge.
- Accommodations (private cabin with full housekeeping) and all meals.
- Bear hunting licence. Professional guides. Care of your trophy.
- Great fishing also available.