Milton Lake Lodge
- Price:Starting from $6995
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map25 Aug 2018 - 25 Sep 2018
- Duration:5 Days/6 Nights
Milton Lake area is fresh, untouched and home to many trophy bears.
The premium lodge is hundreds of miles from civilization and only accessible by air, making this the most remote Saskatchewan bear hunt available, with first-class service, gourmet meals, private rooms and all of the comforts of home. Experienced professional guides know the area and will customize each trip. The bait sites are well established and widespread. Spot and stalk options are also available for those looking for a different adventure.
Hunters can also enjoy some of Canada's best northern pike, lake trout and Arctic grayling fishing. Quality fishing gear is supplied at no extra charge.
Only 12 hunts are offered each year. Don't miss out on the bear hunt of a lifetime.
- Round-trip airfare from Saskatoon.
- Shuttle service between hotel and airport.
- Experienced professional hunting guides.
- Hunting over active baits and prebaiting.
- Spot and Stalk options.
- Freezer service and trophy preparation.
- Hearty breakfast, lunch and gourmet dinners.
- Private bedrooms with double beds, duvets and climate control.
- Daily maid service.
- Main lodge with lake view for dining, cocktails and hot tub.
- Satellite TV, Wi-Fi internet and phone service.
- Optional guided fishing with use of complimentary fishing gear.
Prices do not include taxes (GST 5%), daily fly-out trips, alcoholic and canned beverages, gratuities, bear and fishing licences and tackle/store purchases.
For additional information, please visit Milton Lake Lodge's website or
Toll-Free: 1-855-347-4244Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick response to all your questions and available dates.