Pike Lake Outfitters Ltd
- Price:Starting from $3500 US
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map01 Jun 2018 - 30 Jun 2018
- Duration:6 Days/6 Nights
Pike Lake Outfitters is a family-owned business located in central Saskatchewan.
You will be picked up at the hotel or airport and taken to the lodge, about three hours away. Your black bear hunt will take place in the later afternoon over baited stands. Baiting bears is permitted in our hunting area.
Saskatchewan boasts many big black bears and this unique location, on the forest fringe gives you easy access to quality bear habitat in both the farmland and forest.
The spring bear hunt offers hunters an excellent opportunity to harvest bears weighing up to 500 lbs.
Saskatchewan boasts many colour phase bears. Many hunters have had the chance to tag colour phase bears, brown, cinnamon and blonde.
- All prices are per person and in US funds.
- All meals, accommodation, transportation to and from hunting area.
- Baited tree stands, blinds and heaters.
- Professional skinning and handling of capes and hides.
- Transportation to hunting lodge included.
- Licence and GST included.
Crating, shipping and taxidermy of trophies not included.
All prices are per person and in US.
Licence and GST is included.
Prices subject to change without notice.