- Price:Starting from $2499 US
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map01 Jun 2018 - 01 Sep 2018
- Duration:6 Days/7 Nights
Plaisted Camps, a remote fishing destination on Russell Lake, starts with a trip on a floatplane. Your package price includes airfare on a single-engine Otter to and from camp from La Ronge, Saskatchewan. Don't forget the camera.
Guests are all put up in one of several authentic log guest cabins. Each cabin was milled with logs from around the shore of Russell Lake. Whether coming solo or with a group of eight, Plaisted Camps has a cabin to fit your group size! A full camp (eight persons) is $2,199 US per person.
Plaisted Camps provides fishing unlike any other. One can choose to chase trophy northern pike, walleye, lake trout, Arctic grayling or a combination of all four each and every day on the water.
- Round-trip airfare from La Ronge, SK (via Transwest Air).
- Your own log cabin (with linens and refrigerator).
- Three meals per day. Day trip available at no cost.
- 6.5 days of guided fishing. Fish packaging and cleaning.