Shadd Lake Cabins
- Price:Starting from $3000 US
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map01 Sep 2018 - 15 Sep 2018
- Duration:5 Days/5 Nights
Shadd Lake Cabins, located on the shores of Shadd Lake, is close to the Churchill River and is in the heart of Saskatchewan's vast northern wilderness. Shadd Lake is very remote and access is only possible by floatplane.
Both spring and fall black bear hunts are offered. Black bear hunts are fully guided (American Plan). Bear hunters are also welcome to do as much fishing as they want.
- Fully guided service.
- Full American Plan accommodations.
- Boat and motor.
- Skinning and meat preparation.
- Transportation from La Ronge, SK to camp and return.
- Tree stands are provided.
- Three active baits.
All prices are per person.
$500 US deposit is required per person.
Non-resident guided bear licence is extra.
Required wildlife habitat certificate is extra.
5% sales tax not included.
Prices may be subject to change without notice.