Shadd Lake Cabins
- Price:Starting from $1412 Cdn
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map01 May 2018 - 30 Sep 2018
- Duration:3 Days/3 Nights
Shadd Lake Cabins are located on one of the finest fresh water fishing grounds in a 500 square mile area of beautiful Precambrian Shield country. The Churchill River system provides excellent walleye, trophy northern pike and lake trout fishing from May to September. Guided day trips to Needle Falls and Birch Rapids to view native rock paintings and wild life are also popular.
LIGHT HOUSEKEEPING PACKAGE * All Prices Per Person
Package 1: *3 people per boat (guide included)
- 3 days/3 nights - $1,412 Cdn
- 4 days/4 nights - $1,636 Cdn
- 5 days/5 nights - $1,858 Cdn
- Extra day $220 Cdn per person
Package 2: *2 people per boat (guide included)
- 3 days/3 nights - $1,785 Cdn
- 4 days/4 nights - $2,026 Cdn
- 5 days/5 nights - $2,266 Cdn
- Extra day $190 Cdn per person
- Log cabins with central showers and flush toilet facility.
- Experienced guides. Boat, motor and gas (Pkg. #1 - 3 people/boat - Guide included).
- Airport pick-up in La Ronge (for guests traveling by air).
- Floatplane trip from La Ronge to camp and return.