Shadd Lake Cabins
- Price:Starting from $6000 US
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map24 Sep 2018 - 01 Oct 2018
- Duration:7 Days/7 Nights
Shadd Lake Cabins, located on the shores of Shadd Lake, is close to the Churchill River and is in the heart of Saskatchewan's vast northern wilderness. Shadd Lake is very remote and access is only possible by floatplane.
Guests will experience an excellent success rate. The moose hunting package is a guided 7-day full-service American Plan hunt. Moose hunters are also welcome to do as much fishing as they want.
- Fully guided service.
- Full American Plan accommodation.
- Boat and motor.
- Skinning and meat preparation.
- Transportation from La Ronge, SK to camp and return.
- Tree stands are provided.