Twin Falls Lodge
- Price:Starting from $1750 US
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map01 Jun 2018 - 22 Aug 2018
- Duration:3 Days/4 Nights
Twin Falls Lodge, a fly-in fishing lodge is located between the breathtaking Robertson and Twin Falls waterfalls on the Churchill River. Whether it’s the spectacular waterfalls, the secluded getaway location, or the incredible fishing, it is the ideal place for a mid-priced vacation.
Located 50 air miles (80 km) northeast of La Ronge, SK, it is renowned for walleye and northern pike fishing.
Twin Falls Lodge can accommodate up to 24 people in eight guest cabins, built with local logs and connected by wooden boardwalks. The main lodge features a guest lounge with elegant leather furniture and a cozy dining room where wholesome, hearty, home-cooked meals are served. A local native Cree guide will prepare a delicious shore lunch.
- Boat-in taxi to lodge.
- 18-ft. boats equipped with padded swivel seats, 25 h.p. motors and gas. Professional guide for every two anglers.
- Pontoon boat also available.
- Access to three portage lakes located a short distance from the lodge.
- Accommodations in fully modern guest cabins with daily maid service.
- Delicious home-cooked meals, including daily shore lunch.
- Access to guest lounge area with wireless internet.
- Use of rods and reels, if required. Filleting, wrapping and freezing of your daily catch.
Saskatchewan fishing licence and staff gratuities are not included.
Prices subject to change without notice.
For additional information, please visit Twin Falls Lodge's website or
Toll-Free: 1-800-667-9556Email: firstname.lastname@example.org