Wollaston Lake Lodge Ltd
- Price:Starting from $5600 US
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map09 Jun 2018 - 22 Aug 2018
- Duration:5 Days/5 Nights
In the remote reaches of Canada's northern wilderness lies one of the best freshwater fisheries in the entire world, the incomparable Wollaston Lake. More than 100 miles long and 400 feet deep, Wollaston and its surrounding lakes attract seasoned anglers with vast populations of trophy fish of four distinct species: northern pike, lake trout, Arctic grayling and walleye.
The magnificence of the fishery is matched only by the beauty and comfort of its premier destination, Wollaston Lake Lodge. Situated at the mouth of the Umpherville River, the lodge is a spectacular retreat that is fully staffed to meet your highest expectations. Whatever your needs, you will be treated to an experience that you'll never forget.
Its catch-and-release tradition (originating in the 1980s) helps assure great fishing year after year, with barbless hooks and careful handling procedures. Every effort is made to conserve the fish population for future generations.
- Round-trip charter flight from Winnipeg, MB to the lodge.
- One night accommodation in Winnipeg on northbound journey (based on double occupancy).
- Shuttle service between hotel and airport in Winnipeg.
- Hearty breakfast, shore lunch with beverages, hors d'oeuvres and dinner with house wine.
- Comfortable, modern cabins with hot showers.
- High-speed wireless internet.
- Daily housekeeping/laundry service.
- Professional guide for every two anglers.
- Main lodge with lounge and meeting facilities.
- Fully equipped Lund Pro-V boats with depth finders, trolling motors, spring-ride pedestal seating and raised casting decks.