Welcome! You are viewing an archived issue of SaskSecrets, Tourism Saskatchewan's Online Newsletter, from April 2014. To read the current issue of SaskSecrets, click here.
April 2014 SaskSecrets
Spring is on its way! Stop procrastinating and start making your Saskatchewan summer vacation plans. Get started with some of these great ideas:
- Saddle up, hit the trails and learn more about the land during one of these great ranch vacations.
- Millions of years ago, prehistoric creatures roamed the earth. Our rich paleontological history indicates that Saskatchewan was a dinosaur hotspot.
- Get into the swing of things and order your free copy of The Perfect Drive: Saskatchewan Golf Vacations. Saskatchewan has more golf courses than you can shake a stick (or club) at – start crossing them off of your list.
- Looking for a new place to stay? Check out these recently opened accommodation options.
- Reel in a big one during the day and relax in the lap of luxury that evening. Our feature vacation package is a bucket list trip for any avid angler.
- Canada’s system of national parks and national historic sites are considered one of the country’s “greatest treasures”. Find out more about Saskatchewan’s parks with our trivia question.
There is so much ahead this spring. Don’t miss any of the action! Follow us on our social channels or use our mobile app to keep up to date.