Welcome! You are viewing an archived issue of SaskSecrets, Tourism Saskatchewan's Online Newsletter, from August 2013. To read the current issue of SaskSecrets, click here
August 2013 SaskSecrets
It’s true what they say: time flies when you’re having fun. And it seems to be especially true during summer! There’s still more fun to be had throughout Saskatchewan, and you'll find some great ideas in this issue.
- Our travel bloggers went on a road trip with two Saskatchewan Roughriders, it was an adventure for all.
- Looking for a short weekend escape? Look no further than a trip to the beautiful town of Gravelbourg.
- Powwows are important cultural events filled with amazing dancing, breathtaking costumes and great food; August is a great month to attend one.
- The night sky in Saskatoon will once again come alive as the Potashcorp Fireworks Festival takes place this month.
- Late summer and early fall are often the best times to hit the links, be sure to have a look at our feature package for a great deal.
- Have you ever been to one of the biggest music festivals that hits Saskatchewan every summer? If not, our trivia question may entice you to visit next year.
As always, our social channels are the best place to get the most up to the minute news on events, attractions, accommodations, destinations and more, so follow along and get out there and enjoy the rest of your summer: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest.