Welcome! You are viewing an archived issue of SaskSecrets, Tourism Saskatchewan's Online Newsletter, from June 2013. To read the current issue of SaskSecrets, click here
June 2013 SaskSecrets
June. Can you believe it’s already June?There’s so much to jam pack into a summer and we’re here to help you do it. Fill your vacation days and long weekends with fun things to do across the province. So, let’s get started:
- With nearly 100,000 lakes and waterways, Saskatchewan is a premiere freshwater fishing destination. Take advantage of all of that water during Saskatchewan’s Free Fishing Weekend.
- Get your adventure fill in the Cypress Hills Destination Area. Camping, wine tasting, horseback riding, ziplining and digging for dinosaurs are just a handful of the fun things you can do in the southwest corner of the province.
- Did you hear that the Grey Cup will be in Saskatchewan this year? Well, that means 2013 is the best time to get your tickets to cheer on the Riders so we have home team representation in November.
- We’re giving away a “Hard to Spell, Easy to Draw” t-shirt every Friday throughout the summer. Find out how you can win!
- Does nature inspire you? If so, our Canoeing and Painting feature package is sure to please.
- Are you a proud Canadian? Find out how much you know about our nation's birthday with our trivia question.
Now, if this isn’t enough, follow our social channels. We’re always posting tidbits of information that will keep you busy all summer long.