ExploreSask Photo Contest
*Photo contest entry period has closed. Thank you to everyone who participated. Winners and honourable mentions will be announced in November. In the meantime, scroll down to view the entries for the 2020 ExploreSask Photo Contest.
Enter photographs of your favourite Saskatchewan adventures for a chance to win great prizes. Amateur and professional photographers are encouraged to submit their most striking images that capture the natural wonders of Saskatchewan and tell stories about its people and communities. The contest runs until September 15, 2020.
The six contest categories are:
- People (#ExploreSaskPeople)– Portraits of Saskatchewan people from all walks of life enjoying indoor or outdoor activities
- Places (#ExploreSaskPlaces)– Photos that portray the community spirit and liveliness of Saskatchewan cities and towns, cityscapes, local attractions, dining and urban life.
- Prairie (#ExploreSaskPrairie) – Scenic photos from prairie regions; hidden treasures such as valleys, hills and badlands; other natural features displaying the province’s diverse geography in any season.
- Water (#ExploreSaskWater) – Photography that features Saskatchewan’s abundant lakes and rivers.
- Wildlife (#ExploreSaskWildlife)– Images that showcase Saskatchewan’s beautiful wild animals, birds and insects.
- Woods (#ExploreSaskWoods) – Photos that highlight Saskatchewan’s diverse forests and trees, from lodgepole pine and aspen groves in the south to the boreal forests of the north.
The prize-winning photographer, in each category, will receive a $500 Visa gift card. The Grand Prize winner, selected from the six category winners, will receive an additional $500 Visa gift card. There will also be up to five honourable mention prizes in each category.
Photographers may also submit entries through Instagram and Twitter by using the #ExploreSask category hashtags. Submissions will be displayed in an online gallery open for comments or to share with friends.
Please read the terms and conditions, then enter below!