The information and images contained on this web site are the property of Tourism Saskatchewan or used with permission of the legal owners. Information contained on this site is intended for private, non-commercial use only. Reproduction or use of web information and images requires the advance, written permission of the Tourism Saskatchewan.
For Written Permissions contact:
189 - 1621 Albert Street
Regina, Saskatchewan CANADA
Attention: Elizabeth Braitenbach
Although we strive to ensure the accuracy of all information on this site, Tourism Saskatchewan is not responsible for errors or omissions of information contained within.
Tourism Saskatchewan is active on several social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube and Google+.
2) Please respect other users. This means that any comments or other materials you submit must not be inappropriate, abusive or otherwise offensive, and must not contain, depict or involve (without limitation) any of the following: profanity or otherwise offensive language; derogatory characterisations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups; content that endorses or condones any illegal, inappropriate or risky activity or behaviour; any other content that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, all as determined by the community manager in its sole discretion.
3) Please refrain from impersonating any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity.
4) Comments or opinions expressed on Tourism Saskatchewan’s social channels are those of their respective contributors only. The views expressed do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of Tourism Saskatchewan, its management or employees, or the Government of Saskatchewan. Tourism Saskatchewan does not have any control over which fans post or whether the majority have different opinions than your own.
5) If you submit a photo, video or other materials to Tourism Saskatchewan’s social channels, please note that we may re-post these materials with credit to the original poster. If you are not comfortable with your materials being re-posted with credit on our channels, please do not post them.
6) Any materials that are deemed to contain advertisements, “spam” or junk mail content, or advertising, or references to other websites or destinations will be removed by the community manager at her/his sole discretion. This includes posts deemed to be promotional or excessive posts by a single tour operator or destination.
7) Please remember that Tourism Saskatchewan’s social channels are public. For your own safety, please do not post or submit any personal information about yourself or third parties (e.g. addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses).
Tourism Saskatchewan’s social channels are communities of people who love Saskatchewan. Tourism Saskatchewan moderates this page with the goal of keeping it safe, appropriate and a community rather than an advertising forum - any posts or comments that are intended to disrupt this community will be removed.
Our community managers are knowledgeable about Saskatchewan and will try their best to respond in a timely and accurate manner, but please do not consider any communication official unless specifically identified as official. Times vary, but this page is generally monitored from 8:00am - 5pm, Mon - Fri.