Escape the City
Great for: Families, relaxing and picnicking
- Hike the 2.7 km long Prairie Whispers Nature Trail, enjoying local birds, wildlife and natural vegetation. (1 hour)
- Rent a kayak or stand up paddle board from G & S Outfitters Boat Rentals and check out the shoreline of Last Mountain Lake, or if you’re an angler, rent a boat and try your luck at catching a legendary walleye.
- Find your inner golfer at Rowan’s Ravine Mini Golf. They also offer bicycle, tandem bicycle rentals and bumper boats for little ones.
- Enjoy a late morning swim or build a sand castle on one of the largest natural sand beaches in southern Saskatchewan.
- From fresh baked cinnamon buns, afternoon ice cream treats or homemade bannock burgers with fresh cut fries, Mama Bear's Den has something for everyone. Drop by for some great food and watch for wing nights and Sunday brunches.
- With four playgrounds, including two near the main beach, you can sit back and relax while the kids play and meet new friends.
- On a hot Saskatchewan summer day there is no better place than Wild Waves Waterpark! This supervised floating park is great for ages 5+ with fun activities for the whole family.
Where we are
Getting to Rowan’s Ravine Provincial Park
- We are less than an hour north west of Regina on the east side of Last Mountain Lake off highway 220, west of the town of Bulyea.
Report to the Entry Gate for your Vehicle Entry Permit: $10 (daily) / $75 (season)
Once you are here, find the office for trail maps, events calendars and more.
- Last Mountain House: A reconstructed 19th century Hudson's Bay Company (HBC) outpost. Located on the eastern edge of Last Mountain lake, Highway 20 - 8 km north of Craven.
Find out more about Rowan’s Ravine Provincial Park
Visitor Adventures in #SaskParks
Share your park photos with us on social media and they might end up here!