South - Gravelbourg
National Historic Site, Heritage Site / Village, Scenic / Historic Tour
+
Add to Suitcase
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Most Recent Traveler Reviews
    Tourism Saskatchewan
    S end of Main St, Gravelbourg.
    Latitude: 49.8732° N,
    Longitude: -106.5573° W
    Built in 1918, the Our Lady of the Assumption Co-Cathedral Notre Dame de l'Assomption​ is a beautiful, spiritual centerpiece in the small town of Gravelbourg. It was built in the Romanesque and Italianate style, and features scenes from the Old and New Testament painted by Monsignor Charles Maillard (painted 1921 - 1931), Rault stained glass windows and elegant woodwork. Designated a national historic site in 1995, the Co-Cathedral along with the Bishop's residence and the Convent of Jesus and Mary are part of the Gravelbourg Religious Complex. 
    SHOW MORE

    Mon to Sat 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Frequent bilingual tours between Jun and Aug. By appointment only Sep to May. Contact the Tourism Bureau/Museum (306) 648-2332.

    Rates And Discounts

    $10 museum admission, guided bilingual tour of Cathedral and Sisters of Jesus and Mary Chapel. Children 10 years and under free. Group rates available.
    • Group rates

    Certifications and Affiliations

    • Provincial Heritage Property designation

    Access

    • Country / Rural

    Services

    • Tours upon request
    • Guided tour
    • Self-guided tour
    • Bus parking
    • Estimated viewing time (hours): 1

    Amenities

    • Modern washroom

    Accessibility

    • Wheelchair access

    Language Services

    • French

    Maps & Docs

    Contact Info

    Phone(s): 306-648-2332 | 306-648-3209 |
    gravelbourg.museum@ceesbro.com

    Mon to Sat 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Frequent bilingual tours between Jun and Aug. By appointment only Sep to May. Contact the Tourism Bureau/Museum (306) 648-2332.

    S end of Main St, Gravelbourg.

    Latitude: 49.8732° N, Longitude: -106.5573° W

    South - Gravelbourg

    Built in 1918, the Our Lady of the Assumption Co-Cathedral Notre Dame de l'Assomption​ is a beautiful, spiritual centerpiece in the small town of Gravelbourg. It was built in the Romanesque and Italianate style, and features scenes from the Old and New Testament painted by Monsignor Charles Maillard (painted 1921 - 1931), Rault stained glass windows and elegant woodwork. Designated a national historic site in 1995, the Co-Cathedral along with the Bishop's residence and the Convent of Jesus and Mary are part of the Gravelbourg Religious Complex. 

    SHOW MORE

    Location Information

    S end of Main St, Gravelbourg.

    View on map >

    lat. 49.8732° N, long. -106.5573° W

    Contact Info

    Phone: 306-648-2332 | 306-648-3209 |
    gravelbourg.museum@ceesbro.com