Longitude: -102.392082° W
The Railway Ave. Pub is a uniquely crafted destination spot located in Hudson Bay, a town which boasts many outdoor activities and gorgeous northern forest vistas. The pub provides a relaxed and visually stimulating atmosphere in which to enjoy signature cocktails, extensive wine and craft beer lists, or a pint of draught and some delicious comfort food! Beer, food, friends, your destination on tap!
Old Fashioned Winter in Hudson Bay
Nov 1, 2022 to Mar 31, 2023
Nestled between the Red Deer Valley and the Porcupine and Pasquia Hills in northeast Saskatchewan, Hudson Bay is a premium winter destination. As part of the "1,000 Miles of Snow" snowmobile trail network, it also has a beautiful network of cross-country ski trails, magnificent scenery and wildlife viewing opportunities. The unique Old Fashioned Winter in Hudson Bay package offers even more adventure with a two night stay at Fir River Ranch, your choice of a sleigh ride or horseback riding (both weather dependent) and dinner at The Railway Ave. Pub. The Pub is an experience all on its own, with a nod to the unique railway history of the town.
An optional guided night sky/aurora tour with a local expert may be available for an additional cost depending on date and weather conditions. The night skies in this relatively remote location are fabulous, and if you’re lucky enough to catch a dancing aurora, it will be a memory that lives forever.
- two night, in-house guest room stay at Fir River Ranch
- welcome gift of homemade jam
- sleigh ride or one-hour horseback ride (weather dependent); must be booked at time of package booking
- access to area's network of snowmobile (bring your own sled) and cross-country ski trails (trails are ideal for novice or intermediate skiers)
- dinner at The Railway Ave. Pub ($40 gift certificate per person); certificate can be used on either night
Rates And Discounts
- Country / Rural
- Tasting room
Food and Beverage
- Casual dining
- Off-sale liquor
- 19+ only
Maps & Docs
102 Hudson St, Hudson Bay.
Latitude: 52.862459° N, Longitude: -102.392082° W