Tourism Saskatchewan
Latitude: 55.41857° N, Longitude: -104.553° W
North - Lac La Ronge Provincial Park, adjacent to Stanley Mission on the N shore of the Churchill River. 44 km N of La Ronge on Hwy 102 then 36 km E on Hwy 915. Boat access only.
+
Add to Suitcase

Holy Trinity Anglican Church is the oldest standing building in Saskatchewan, built between 1854 and 1860. It is the oldest wood-frame church west of the Red River, made from locally cut and hewn timber. The church still contains original materials including hinges, locks and stained glass that were brought from England. It was designated a Provincial Historic Site on August 26, 1981 by the Saskatchewan Government.

 

Advisories

There are no current advisories for Holy Trinity Anglican Church Provincial Historic Site

VIEW ADVISORIES FOR ALL PARKS

No formal open hours.

Certifications and Affiliations

  • Provincial Heritage Property designation

Access

  • Wilderness

Services

  • Self-guided tour

Amenities

  • Pit toilet

Activities

  • Birding / Wildlife viewing

Related Documents

Contact Info

Saskatchewan Provincial Park Info

Holy Trinity Anglican Church is the oldest standing building in Saskatchewan, built between 1854 and 1860. It is the oldest wood-frame church west of the Red River, made from locally cut and hewn timber. The church still contains original materials including hinges, locks and stained glass that were brought from England. It was designated a Provincial Historic Site on August 26, 1981 by the Saskatchewan Government.

Location Info

Lac La Ronge Provincial Park, adjacent to Stanley Mission on the N shore of the Churchill River. 44 km N of La Ronge on Hwy 102 then 36 km E on Hwy 915. Boat access only.

View on map >

lat. 55.41857° N, long. -104.553° W




What's nearby Holy Trinity Anglican Church Provincial Historic Site
X
 
Sort by: Relevancy Publish Date Descending Publish Date Ascending Distance Descending Distance Ascending Price Descending Price Ascending Trip Advisor Rating Trip Advisor Rating